M4M 3.85% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

Who is IK Holdings Ltd, page-81

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Look ptm, you ask some sensible questions and we will see where that takes us.  Ask questions about why the 249D proponents have only spoken to shareholders through the Notice of General Meeting and then through a pretty pathetic newspaper article.  Don't you have more questions about what they propose if their proposed directors gain control.  What did you think of the article?

I have already said I have asked the other side if they want to meet, and I should give that time to play out.  

Surely you have other questions?  Aren't you concerned by the IK Holdings association?

In practice, undisclosed associations can be difficult to prove because the evidence for such associations will often be circumstantial. This may undermine the effectiveness of the association provisions. Because of this, in certain circumstances, shareholders who individually hold less than 20 per cent of a listed company may be able to improperly act together to exert undue control over the company without launching a takeover bid.

https://treasury.gov.au/publication/takeovers-issues-treasury-scoping-paper/

Key point is that in a change of control situation shareholders should be fully informed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $112.5K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 385000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 737694 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.