BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Who is in hot water with Australia taxman?

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    @Codename

You never answered @Neil1959 's question from back in December /January... if you are related to, or work for Seth Lim of Soarlabs ?

Please do disclose!

Whilst I agree BPG need to get their act together I also believe you have a vested, mischievous interest in the downfall of BPG...

Could this possibly be due to BPG taking Soarlabs to the Singaporean High Courts?

Cheers
    MSN
  2. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Nice comment mate keep it up, definitely something fishy going on if there not holding bpg or have anything to do with them, go to crypto forums and have your 2cents worth this is for asx listed companies shareholders to discuss there throughts about companies, bpg has resolved the minor court drama good on them and they have kept there word about getting a exchange up and going nice upgates go down nicely onwards and upwards...

If bpg plays this right and come back to trading with a plan and forward moving Ann’s with the exchange the sp could double on first trade day back and raise from there if needed at 2c,

This is a explosive sector now and anything could happen I’m happy I still hold my 2m at 0.005
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.