"....why do you revert to your pre-programmed mantras whenever...

1. 35,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    "....why do you revert to your pre-programmed mantras whenever someone challenges your information?"

Well for a start, I don't and secondly you didn't challenge my information ................... you poo-pooed it without looking at it................ shooting from the hip with a blindfold isn't all that smart princess.

"Oh no someone doesn't believe all the bad guys are being rounded up and executed at Gitmo, he mist be a dirty joo and a deep state agent! Srsly dude."

That's actually one of your "pre-programmed mantras" as neither I or Ivan Raiklin said anything about the Imaginary Gitmo Executions.

Raiklin is an Attorney and he is suggesting all activities will be done via legal avenues. You should look into the powers of each State and Local Communities.

You
    really should have listened to Raiklin before you went for the "Shoot First............. Aim Second" option.

You really are hopeless when it comes to disinformation and propaganda........... I guess we are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to this Democide.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.