NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Who is JCallaway?

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    The JCallaway posting on these very forums, posted here https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/new-thread-1-everything-must-be-replaced.7066776/page-6?post_id=64601484 and indicated strongly that he was an insider of NetLinkz.

"I was asked to help, I believe JT is actually a square shooter." is one statement made, and then in the same posts an image of the Netlinkz consolidated financial statements for the year ending 30 June 2021 showing J Callaway on the loan reconciliation highlighted.

"My position is clear, did not ask for you to like it." is what is immediately precedes this image.

This indicates to me quite bloody clearly that the JCallaway that made that post is the same J Callaway on the Netlinkz loan books.

But, then to my astonishment I see JCallaway then in another post (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/cash-flow-positive.7153860/page-5?post_id=65417165), on a different thread asking if anyone knew who this J Callaway was on the loan book and states "I am not related to the entity, as I am an American citizen"

And "Just thought it curious, that two entities, both named J Callaway, were associated with this company."

I respond to this post, quoting the post and directly state that given his previous post, I thought he was the same J Callaway as he made it fairly clear in that post it was himself.

JCallaway did not reply.

On the planet I live on, if you ask a question like "Does anyone know who X is?" and someone replies and says "I thought you said X was yourself" then you would probably clear that up pretty quick if that was not the case.

JCallaway did not.

Who is this person, why are they making posts indicating they are a NetLinkz insider, then asking who is this mysterious person that "coincidentally" has the same name as them, and when someone responds to the question completely ignore it?

Who is JCallaway?

Last edited by mikesheen: fixed links 28/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.