NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Who is JCallaway?, page-17

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I have long read your posts, whether I agree, you put the work in.

I am Jcallaway, you know that. What the company wants you to believe, and that they admitted, is that even though Jcallaway was posted, and changed from an invoice to a larger loan, there is no documentation of pointer to a properly disclosed entity.

So who is the Jcallaway.

My documents showed clearly, I was a part of the removal of Gooch, and then after they could not pay me, the re-up, which is proven in the email document, by the same lawyer, that directs me in 2018, to deal with the U.S. IP problem, with an Ex-NET Director. Just saying, obviously they trusted me quite a bit to look into that debacle for them. You know Jcallaway.
    I have received nothing in comp for the second work. Of which I will post more on his later, including the work done for SCM, which was a part of the brief.
    As to my performance, compared to what, who can say that NET since 2018 has been anything other than a complete failure.

Which I wrote to JT many times, in many emails.

Claiming that for some unknown reason, NET believes that they are chosen foreign VPN, for the most technology sophisticated Authoritarian regime on the planet, was bizarre when first suggested, but even more so 5 years and no success later.

With either an 11 year old technology widget, or a tech, rewritten by a Seattle based Chinese Chop shop, which translates to no adoption by any real country. These are just facts. Meanwhile the entire industry churns on, selling better widgets, and the big BS just keeps rolling along here.

Where is the Jcallaway designation in disclosure, why was no interest ever charged, until all of the sudden Jcallaway put in another 1.2 million, and then got shares, but no listings, no Jcallaway exists in Australia.

It is just a coincidence, that a Jcallaway consultant, with many emails trains, was not me, so they threatened to sue, as they did originally on the no payment on the first contract.

I was always right, am right today, the Security widget is not enough to stand on it's own.

So they went out and got Starlink, not their technology, no exclusive on any part, if they execute well, possible, a larger company will come and pound them into the sand. That is how the market works. More dilution is coming, can hear the future.

So folks on the Forum, I guess I will be threatened, not here in the U.S., where is Jcallaway, and what a coincidence that the name was used, and yet I was here, on this forum.

Where is the documentation, where is the receipt for Jcallaway. Balls in your court Gucci, or anyone else who wants my files.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.