NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

10 days and no one can still answer your last paragraph. The...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    10 days and no one can still answer your last paragraph.

The auditor signed off on something to an entity called Jcallaway, as you pointed out. The entity was listed as early as 2019, the last line, under loans and others. No interest accrued or paid.

But there is no other reference, in any of Australia, to JCallaway, and what might have been a large number of shares. I am only focused on the 250,000, as to why it was amended and then added to 1.2, then shown as a loan, is a puzzle.

The CFO during this time moved on, but in this period, every other entity was named and voted on, an August 4th 2021 press release said that a bunch of shares were issued to settle an invoice. Material.

I posted an email between Gillis and myself, proof of working under the Second agreement, where you see the company asked me to look into a material, and sensitive matter, were Ex- Net principals, engaged in selling a copy of the software in the United States.

Where is the secondary attribution as you point out, where is the entity that had all those shares. I brought it up, the invoice, and I was threatened.

Engaging with the company Troll, clearly trying under direction of others, to egg me into some type of mistake is not idea of time well spent.

People who post here, should be able to either have tracked or know of such a large shareholder, Jcallaway, my name, just also to have happened to only invest in this stock, with a loan. Not believable.

I get bricks because I did not pursue this earlier, is there time limit on this. I have a great Australian company, told them I could not consider working with them, because my involvement with NET had been so bad. They looked into it all and said pursue it publicly.

Just for the Troll, my next group is all the work I did here in the US for SCM, for JT, in his pursuit for Justice on his investment with Ubiquity. Which shows the same ardor I have here.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Can anyone here show me where in Australia, is there an entity that might loan NET 1.2 million named Jcallaway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.