GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

I've noticed this as well. Whilst the total volume of trades is...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I've noticed this as well. Whilst the total volume of trades is pretty thin at the moment, I think one or a small number of sellers are selling their shares acquired at 4.5c or less at 5c and are placing fake buy orders at 4.9c to force real buyers in the market to come up to at least 5c. As there is plenty of volume for sale at 5.0c (much more than is shown in the sell quotes), the market is not going past that point. When a buyer pops a buy quote in at 5c, it is snapped up - probably with the help of a bot.

Often when the price of a stock like BAR with multi bag potential has been held down for a period, the price spikes on any solid positive news. The said seller stops selling, the price picks up to where it would be without them, and that swing prompts lots of people sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to happen, to jump in so they don't miss their multibag.

But then again the seller/s look like traders betting the SP won't spike soon and will drift sidewise for a fair while or slide, so who knows...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.