SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

To add to the posts above - those I can view which still remain....

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    To add to the posts above - those I can view which still remain.  I wouldn't imagine anyone in ASX would identify themselves publicly or openly to StockSwami or HC so was expecting a 'denial statement' re the KL theory as A4 paper.  I have in the past looked into the reason for an A4 nick and found quite a few suggestions which were "greyed out".  Have had A4 on block/ignore for some time now.

Thank you fellow holders for sharing your posts and views.  I have never let this suspicion go - Point 3 below - cut and pasted as first point below.  It is the "Emails seen...." statement published in 9EC's media based on an email exchange occurring on a weekend between someone in ASX and someone in ISX - an email exchange ASX should have kept confidential and the emails should have remained confidential--- however the emails exchanged were shared with 9EC media journalists.  [The 9EC's media articles still remain as free access and can be viewed in their entirety on HC threads also.]

>>>>>

An excerpt from previous posts of mine on HC - point 3 (and reiterated more fully and as late as April 2020 post Button):

(3) An article freely published online by 9EC’s Kruger on behalf of SMH:
    iSignthis and ASX trade blows over ASIC's role in suspension
    By
    Colin Kruger -

MONDAY – November 11, 2019 — 2.18pm

Former tech darling iSignthis is in open battle with the ASX over its ongoing trading suspension announcing on Monday the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) did not request the move.

Emails seen by the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age reveal how the market operator ASX allowed iSignthis to release the announcement despite misgivings about “potentially misleading aspects” of the company’s statement.
    In the announcement on Monday iSignthis said it had received a written statement from ASIC last week stating "the decision by ASX to suspend ISX Ltd (iSignthis) from trading on 2 October 2019 was not made with a direction from ASIC".
    iSignthis chief executive John Karantzis said it had taken the company more than a month to get answers from the ASX.
    iSignthis chief executive John Karantzis said this confirms the company's suspension from trading is purely at the discretion of the ASX.
    "It has taken us more than a month to get an answer to a simple question about who actually asked for the suspension of ISX shares," Mr Karantzis said.
    In an email to investors on Monday Mr Karantzis said the ASX "has still not told us the 'why' that makes any sense to us".
    "It is clear that from the ASX questions, that the ASX is now looking for a cause to justify its unprecedented intervention in the market," he said.
    The ASX issued a reply within minutes saying it "at no time represented to ISX or anyone else that the suspension of ISX's securities on 2 October 2019 was at the direction of ASIC".
    The regulator said at the time the suspension was made in consultation with ASIC given it also was conducting inquiries into iSignthis and "ASX understands that ASIC's inquiries are ongoing".

The emails seen by the Herald and Age detail part of the exchange between iSignthis and ASX on Sunday afternoon [my comment: that would be Sunday 10 November 2019 and JK and/or ISX would not be sharing any emails with SMH, or 9EC journalists or 9EC gossip columnists.  Hence, who provided the emails to SMH, AFR et al – could only have been ASX – someone within ASX?]
    over the company's announcement, with the market operator [my comment – the market operator being ASX] saying it "incorrectly implies" it had refused to say who "asked" for the suspension for more than a month.

ASX told iSignthis it would allow the statement to be released but would immediately follow with its own statement "in order to alert investors and other stakeholders to this incorrect implication and other potentially misleading aspects of the announcement".

ASX declined to comment on the email.
    ASIC also declined to respond to requests for comment.

These last 2 comments are the closing statements from Kruger’s published claim re ASX of 11 Nov 19 – excerpts above.

[My comment:  How does Kruger know ASX told iSignthis it would allow the statement to be released but would immediately following with its own statement……].  Why didn’t ASX decline to comment on Kruger’s knowledge of the email? Shouldn’t ASX investigate how/why/who within ASX told Kruger of the email exchange.

And the rest of the points were:
    (1) Source: Australian Government: Duties of confidentiality and loyalty and fidelity

Last modified by AGovt 17 June, 2010.
    Breach of confidence

3.3   The equitable action for breach of confidence may be used to restrict the disclosure of information in certain circumstances. The principle is that the court will ‘restrain the publication of confidential information improperly or surreptitiously obtained or of information imparted in confidence which ought not to be divulged’.mce-anchor[1]
    3.4 An action for breach of confidence may be brought to restrain disclosure by a third party who has received confidential information. The information may have been communicated in breach of a duty of confidencemce-anchor…[2] or may have come into the hands of the third party by human error.mce-anchor[3]

(2) The Australian Stock Exchange Limited (ASX) was formed on 1 April 1987, through incorporation under legislation of the Australian Parliament. Is the ASX governed or subject to (1) above or given they have been incorporated under their own separate act, do these rules not apply to them?  Likewise, transparency rules re conflicts of ownership and/or vested interests – do not seem to apply to the ASX?  We have no way of knowing if perceived conflicts of interest are scrutinised.  Also, how is it that a media organisation as disreputable as 9EC’s, are allowed to freely and openly publish that they have sighted a ‘confidential’ email exchange between ASX and an ASX listed company.  Why haven’t ASX disputed the claim from SMH and another from 9EC?  What mechanism does ASX have in place to ensure there is no ‘sensitive’ confidential information leaked to third parties? How did SMH know of the exchange of emails between ASX and ISX and SIGHTED THEM?  9EC’s press also sighted OM’s report 12 Sept 2019 but never quoted any sections of the actual OM report.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re the 10 November/11 November SMH claims - who within ASX leaked the email/s to such scurrilous media outlets and entities?  Certainly wasn’t JK or ISX.  And, JK/ISX, would have their own email records which would prove who they contacted in ASX on/before Sunday 10 November.  So who in ASX shared those emails with SMH and The Age on the weekend of Sat 9Nov/Sun 10 Nov prior to 9EC's damaging media releases?

----Apologies for not fixing formatting errors in the above when reposting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.