IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

phil, you again resort to the seemingly obvious...

1. 14 Posts.
    phil, you again resort to the seemingly obvious absurdities.
    Nothing is obvious.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have posed a question to the IRN board and posted it here. They have not responded.
    It is for you to dispell my question or shut up. There is no question I need to answer!!! The board needs to answer my question. You need to answer it if you wish to carry on with your inane board admiration. Neither of you have addressed the issue involved.
    I am a shareholder and my pure, and only interest, is my shareholding. It would copincide with any "free independent" shareholding. I have no other vested interest. I do not trust this board.
    Why don't you address the issue I raised to the board and that is broadly:
    The board already has a right and duty to shareholders to explore the best options. It does not need any special "carte blanche" resolution from shareholders to do this. Why is it seeking a "carte blanche" authority to do whatever it wants ie. sell at whatever price it wishes asd long as it can justify it...sort of!!!???????????
    Phil does not answer this. He does not answer if he is a board member or one of its agents.
    Phil simply tells us he is the guru- trust him; he knows best. Sure - he is my mother's son

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.