IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

dear Dr Phil,It appears that because I am a novice to hotCopper...

1. 14 Posts.
    dear Dr Phil,
    It appears that because I am a novice to hotCopper I should be disdained as a pariah or somehow tainted by my low share holdsing - obviously I cannot have the knowledge of dr phil - he knows it all - let him be your guru. Then why does he not answer simple questions - very simple questions???
    Why does a board (of IRN) need a special authority by resolution to carry out duties which it is alrady is authorised to carry out under appropriate legislation.? Why does Dr Phil not answer whether he is a director or an agent of the board.
    Dear reader, he is not my mother's son! I don't know who he is - but he does not address the questions I pose. But then, am I really entitled to questions? I mean, as migrant what would I know. My fellow shareholders, you like I should just shut up! What would we know?????!!!
    Directors just follow the interests of shareholderas!! Dr Phil lecture 1.10!!!!!!!
    Dr phil...please ...gently,,,kindly... put up or shut up!!!
    U r a twit (said very gently... gently...don't wanta hurt poor fellas feelings!!.!! grow up in the world of opportunism - da real woild!!!!!!!!!!! u twit

(dear investors, I have tried really hard with this twit; he just wont get it ---or am i wrong?? I have tried hard to fight our case... I do not think it will have any effect unless the board breaches our laws)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.