IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

Phil, i have tried to keep emotional statements out of this...

1. 14 Posts.
    Phil, i have tried to keep emotional statements out of this because they usually serve little purpose.
    I have asked or put forward certain assertions - mainly about the board of IRN. You address none of these issues except to make assumtions about the benign motives of the board. I suggest the adage that assumptions include the words "ass' and "u" and perhaps you will stick to at least trying to address the issues I raise and not deviate into inane absurdities.
    Please do not tell me and the rest of the readers what you believe. Tell us what is there!!! Address the issues!!! You gloss over them in some sort of great board admiration. I am skeptical of the intentions of the board. Show me that I am wrong; don't just tell me I am wrong.!! Alternatively, are you a member of the board or one of its agents?
    Please just stick to the issues inbvolved and we will all come to a clearer understanding far quicker. Perhaps you have a point somewhere: it is hidden from me unless you adddress the issues i raise. You certainly avoid them. just answer the question posed to the board which started this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.