TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Yeah I felt like a bit of a tool today and hope the downers...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Yeah I felt like a bit of a tool today and hope the downers enjoyed their day in the sun.... TON would have bucked the trend today if the DD results were included highlighting the higher graphite grades and SIGNIFICANT VAnadium guality and quality.

OH WELL, that's life... a couple of highs for my day were:

- the Ann is actually great and FH summerised it brilliantly noting the HIGH grade areas are still being and to be drilled.

- Having just had the time to read through the threads (all good here Mr T, and thanks for the cal outs lads) .. I'm really happy many had the opportunity to top up at this level which will pay off in spades in the future... Others managed their fear and held tight by keeping their eye on the prize... Focusing on the end game.

- Was really thrilled that a couple of mates bought in or topped up - it's great to make money but it's even better to make money with friends and family - plus they r less likely to shake me down for $$$ lol.

i couldn't imagine TON going below 65c ... It did... Some can't imaging it over $6 ... I can.

KL - what an amazing journey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.