BQT bqt solutions limited

Here is the post I think your refering to. Read it carefully....

1. 695 Posts.
    Here is the post I think your refering to. Read it carefully. This placement was ratified for other reasons.

Subject mr genner just called!!
    Posted 22/08/05 12:15 - 303 reads
    Posted by charry3
    IP 60.226.xxx.xxx
    Post #690287 - start of thread - splitview

I am now very happy. Just waxing the board and Mr GENNER called on my mobile.

Summary....... Very happy and upbeat, hinted at more contracts/announcements in coming weeks.

Advised could not release sensitive info as per ASX requirement re insider trading etc. had to make offical announcements via ASX to all. Understood it was frustrating for shareholders but had hundreds of inquiries and could not just drop business to continually update everyone.

No need for June 9 update as June 9 deal is not far off, big company makers sometimes take a bit of time. Difficult to give $ amounts for some contracts as they are continual. Some like Middle east have 405 buildings to be completed at 20 to 50k per building, BBC has had 200 of 800 offices to be completed at similar price. DSTO etc. Just examples.

He was excited and I was excited, we were a couple of Big Kevs but I hope the company does not go Big Kevs way but goes over $1.00 LOL

I inquired about a capital raising he said did not intend in any major capital raising until company was going big time at around $1.20 SP for expansion. Happy with staff of 46 at present may need small capital raising of 500k to 1mil for some expansion coming in and wants SP away first, would not rule out or rule in small raising depending on how quick income and expansion progresses. Looking forward to further income from contracts. Big deals should see SP climb. INTERNATIONAL COMPANY growing.. etc etc.

Good news for shareholders I think. Make up your own minds and do your own research. I am happy with mine and content to see whatt the next 12 months brings.

Now surf time. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.