HAW 0.00% 5.8¢ hawthorn resources limited

I have been trying to research more deeply into the Managing...

1. 581 Posts.
    I have been trying to research more deeply into the Managing Director - Mark Elliot.

Researching the Social Media component of an individual shows alot, one thing is for sure our Mark Elliot is relatively quiet in the media. All you need to do is Google him and not much comes up.

An interesting finding re LCY - http://www.investsmart.com.au/shares/asx/Hawthorn-Resources-HAW.asp - LCY actually only owns 13% of HAW, not 18% going by this online site. I have read here it was 18%??

Now as a big shareholder, I would definately like to see more activity in the Press.. Is Mark the right person to do this considering his social media profile?

We own huge Assets, we need to let the world know at conferences, broker events, AFR etc

Ore? (Pardon the pun) Is LCY controlling our media exposure while they go through the Sale process.

Just doesnt seem to be much media on HAW considering the major findings we have.

They either need a better PR agency or are keeping quiet for a reason. Or is this just the style of Mark?

Interesting to hear other comments? Maybe why our HAW SP is not at the 5 cents it should be, because brokers are not aware?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.