DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

Anybody whom ASIC (and Australia) has effective jurisdiction...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Anybody whom ASIC (and Australia) has effective jurisdiction over will get into trouble - ranging from a nasty letter through to criminal sanctions if the breach is very serious. There could also be civil consequences - ie. shareholder lawsuits etc.

I am soooooo keen to see whether there really are any citrus plantations and whether DFM has any interest in them. I'm punting (in a small way) that there are and they do - but I don't have any basis for that view. I'm in purely for interest - to see if one of these that does not feel right can come good. (I've had a few in the US which did not feel right and weren't). If they can harvest and sell some fruit, there is a good chance the share price will rise from here - even if it's a bad harvest. This stock now seems to have some serious fear/doubt priced in. If that disappears, it should bounce back a bit.

I find SS's posts of great interest and I do not buy the line that SS is simply trying to spook a few small retail investors into dumping their shares so SS can buy them. Some people actually take these Boards seriously and post information or views for the benefit of others. My bet is that SS is in that class. Again, I don't know - and don't have enough riding on this one to care.

Come on harvest. I want to see what's going on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.