CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Spot on Wei ,Makes me feel embarrassed to be an Ausie after...

1. 74 Posts.
    Spot on Wei ,Makes me feel embarrassed to be an Ausie after reading the janitor statement that's if the ignorant poster is an Aussie of course hope not, the MOU with Sino actually mentions funding by the way, IMOO Cudeco is no dud , I'm haveing a ball with the SP so low , seems to be allot of people posting that are just bashing without doing the sums or have never been a miner or may have agenda's. I don't buy their sediments "sorry for all the poor shareholders losses" yeah right "piss on my back & tell me it's raining", trying to compare Rocklands to standard deposits is just plain stupid hey but time will tell & big deposits take 12 years plus traditionally quite often allot longer to be proven up they've been drilling at Olympic dam for the least 30 years & some , but plenty of people make money from trading not mining hence this nice warm chat room, I've been a miner most of my life , been to the Cudeco site , Theres no doubt Cudeco intend to mine,fleet is all but ready to dig & looks to be really good Kit, Native copper on top of Jorc will mean huge extra income in the first 4 years on top of a preliminary Jorc that's what this Jorc is "Preliminary" not the Total rescouce Jorc thats if you can look at the data over the past years & make some semi-informed discisions plus people should read their EIS penny may drop but I doubt it it's big read. By the way talking to some of the drillers they have 10 years of drilling ahead of them on Rocklands so I think there will be allot more Data & resource over the next 10 years that will come to light, meanwhile Cudeco will be mining & paying a healthy divie (within roughly 2 1/2 years) while the real size of Rocklands will be unfolding , so while the sheep run the wolves feast & what a feast, ikeymoses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.