PGM 4.76% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

who is mr ten k, page-34

1. 2,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    lets wait for the revised feasability study on Skaergard to determine if its viable.

Price increase of Au resource vs cost to mine is not proportional. All will be revealed shortly once we have the estimates for capital, a breakdown of the geological constraints the big boys can mull it over. what we do no is that they are sitting on an immense amount of resources and a big gold deposit.

Looking over the Galahad reports the project was given a green light at the time and also viewed as operationally viable so i dont believe there is any geological constraints. So it will come down to a question of its it financially viable to mine it, well if you use a basic calculation and add 50% (being generous to the inital capital outlay)

* Capital outlay 1.5 Billion
    * 600000 ounces mined a year
    * 850 average gold price
    * lets assume other resources mined cover our opex
    * Numbers do stack up if you were a big player and wanted a hedge you would be jumping on a 6million ounce resource base

so demand has another play here previously under galahad the demand wasnt ther from the big boys times have changed ...........................

we will wait and see; no idea its quiet simple if you believ there is value in the company and ceratin events 'may' evolve then buy some shares if not well good luck but dont understand why you woudl want to post if you dont have any interest in the stock ?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.