GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

who is ndrc drilling, page-10

1. MOQ
    138 Posts.
    Mr Incognito sir I believe that the steps Gary is taking now is for the best of the company. It may not have been a contract set up with mates in the past it may have been a contract forced onto him. From hearing the stories going on with different people thinking they can run the company as their own, they could have pushed their weight around to get their result. There may have been flak from the other directors. I'm not sure what went on if contracts were made on those grounds but I believe GWR is heading in the right direction. There's a good team to backup Gary. Azure Capital and Mr. Wedlock will no doubt look into it and Gary will assist all the way.
    As Mr. Six Pack mentioned who's fault was it for the $71,500 fine? Gary didn't know anything about it. So you have the directors hiding information that they were doing extra home work and bringing in the rigs to get massive amounts of samples which we are still trying to find. If this assumption is true then you have directors working against Gary who at the same time those directors are working for FAS. How can GWR climb if you have directors split? I'm liking Gary's vision and his steps to take GWR through so i'm backing him up. Go Gary! Go GWR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.