NOV 1.32% 3.9¢ novatti group limited

who is nervous?, page-8

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Nothing like a correction -> bear market to have everyone question the shares they own...like we all should. As mentioned by @orsinga it as yet to turn a profit and still speculative even though the signs are there it could turn into a nice little business.

@karmadog12 the joys of riding the wave of a micro-cap.

@orsinga what a load of rubbish. The RADI is just as valuable previously as it will be when it's awarded.

@mika121 the original application was only submitted at the end of 2018. I am not sure why you have been waiting since Nov 2018. It's also been clearly stated that after feedback from the regulators last year they resubmitted again late last year. I would assume the application would need to be reviewed again in its entirety.

@ArtTar this is an interesting one and yes there may as you have pointed out be some issues in this area. Though, it's likely some will still need to pay their bills whether they are back or not. It also seems 25,000 or the 150,000 have managed to find their way into Australia by fulfilling a quarantine in other countries. Let's hope there is sufficient growth in other aspects to buffer potential short term revenue reductions from the Chinese students.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.