INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

I believe it will be Tesla, going by Musks long term comments...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I believe it will be Tesla, going by Musks long term comments from a couple of years ago, regarding its deficit for their batteries, including the soon to be more common long term batteries.
    With that urgency having been publicized by him, it didn’t take long for a deal to come, to sign up with a provider that happens to have utterly failed Tesla with its lack of permits and disclosure.

So my opinion is that INR are waiting for that BWheat announcement before they choose their partner. But Bernie won’t allow them to treat us like an explorer he will have them treat us like producers.
    Clearly I am thinking that Tesla is the most desperate for our product/s, as they don’t want to make a second fool of themselves with poor due diligence and they would know INR are going to be producing first if BW is resolved without any lingering ambiguities.
    Also they have expressed an interest in the concept of mining/production of lithium, not just the batteries.
    Teslas needs all point to us.

If there is a preference on our part I’d say it would be Tesla, due to their pipeline etc.
    Tesla could speed up mine construction and production.
    Fast delivery of lithium would be more important to them than squeezing INR in deals.
    So they could utilize that $turnover prospect as a carrot for us, rather than demanding a pound of flesh. Likewise, the faster production (if possible) is what we could offer them in a bargaining round.

Other companies might try to squeeze us on deals so INR would go for the one who would not challenge control factors so much.
    The only reason Tesla wouldn’t be favorable to INR is if TSLA has unreasonable or impossible timeline/timeframe expectations due to their internal targets/commitments.
    But lets face it, Tesla (nor its competition) don’t have a lot to choose from considering that China wil keep more and more of their lithium to themselves, as time goes on.
    I have $30-$50,000 per ton in mind within the next 10 to 15 years.
    So in my mind we’d better have some variability in our deals rather than set everything in stone straight off the bat.
    I believe that Bernie/INR knows that this higher pricing is only a matter of time.
    Last edited by aysxtrader: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $293.5K 2.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1907535 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1113822 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.