INR 4.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

I agree.He also was constantly pushing the lower cost/kwh or...

1. 3,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    I agree.

He also was constantly pushing the lower cost/kwh or moreso we need to get under $100/kwh.

to do so integrating into upstream components of his industry was essential. Tesla are likely to get into mining before buying ioneer. This is how I stand as well.

No oems that i know of are yet invested into lithium mines. Unless this changes and 1 gets in, in which case others will likely follow this leaves 2 other likely partner possibilities - battery manufacturers or other mining companies. Ie samsung or rio tinto types.

Companies like Ioneer in development will likely see other mining companies assist with the project as they are better financially equiped and have the experience to do so.

Yes its a specialty chemical but the likes of rio or a bhp etc have the know how already and it will be more of a funding solution.

So while i to would love a tesla to sign up. I personally believe we will see a mining giant jump on board. I cant guess who because there are too many.

Rio would be a pushed guess due to the boron depletion at their current operations and will help them maintain current market duopoly. But thats a stab in the dark!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $148.2K 1.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2316053 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 342838 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.