TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

who is out and who is still in etc..., page-43

1. 3,628 Posts.
    re: who is out and who is still in etc. mike.rat Hi guys,

I have been out of TOX now for quite a few months, and am absolutely itching to get back in at current levels.

I've seen a lot of comments about the lack of PR from the company, and while those comments may be justified, at the end of the day, the fundamentals will eventually shine through and those patient enough to hold will be rewarded significantly.

I was holding a million TOXO from 1.1 cents. Unfortunately I sold most at 6.1 to get into a new IPO which, in my opinion, could be a 10 bagger within 3 yearss. Yes I sold too early, but I needed the money. The point is, the company that I am into is going to face a very significant challenge, in that most people have not heard of them, yet the margins in their industry are huge. As is for TOX, eventually, the fundamentals will shine through via quarterly reports (half yearly not too far away now).

My point is, keep the faith. Good solid growth companies will only be ignored for so long, regardless of how poor their shareholder relations are. TOX still has 100% in it this calendar year IMO. I just hope I can be part of the ride.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.