HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Who is participating in the SPP?, page-110

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    That's exactly my problem. If I was new to the HLF share, I would load up the truck. ... But I am soo much under water, and my past assessments have not materialised, I am irritated about my judgement. So far, I have not filled in the SPP. ... still thinking about it. ... and I have already a couple of hundred.

I don't care that much about the' COVID train' as you put it. Covid or not, people will purchase these powders and gels in plastic. In the future, this will be done any way via the internet, and to some degree in the big retailers, and even those DAIGOU students might come back. The thing, IMHO, is one must think about the market size. If it's 400mio for Man Shake, what could it be for THM? In my opinion, women are more likely to spend big and regularly on those supplements. So, this should go some way; unless I am wrong again, and get hit by an "unknown unknown".

If PEP's investment is any guidance, than this means the market where HLF finds itself in and wants to market to is profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.