HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I think if the money doesn't eventuate, HLF sp will slide...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I think if the money doesn't eventuate, HLF sp will slide further irrespective of how binding the acquistion is. Poor timing! Looks like managment either doesn't care how the market reacts to bad timing or they do care but are unable to read the market accurately. It's common sense not to announce CR and acquistion soon after quarterly if it is less than spectacular. HLF has just, for the first time, managed to move into cash positive territory unsure if the trend will continue. Now the question to ask is: What's the benefit to share holders to take up the offer when the stock is trading below the offer price! Unless a deep pocket soul buys into the company big time, we'll have to watch the price side trade around the current price till the next positive announcement. I offloaded all my holdings in this company at 0.115 on 31 Jan pretty sure, on past experience, the managment couldn't take advantage of the positive quarterly. Will buy again if I sense better decision making ability by the over-paid management. Good luck to all holders. Not a financial advice. PLZ DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.