WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

With an entitlement offer like this it is usually a 'reward' for...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    With an entitlement offer like this it is usually a 'reward' for existing shareholders to offset the dilution of their holdings caused by a CR. But... you have to have the money to buy in of course!!!!!

I guess everyone needs to make up their own mind..... Where they stand on the future of this company.... And what time frame they intend on investing for. For you can't participate if you are not a holder at record date.... And to be a holder you must have bought at SOME point in the past.... So you're either averaging your price up or down, depending on when you entered.

If you're a holder you have some choices.... Accept your entitlement or not!! If you have the cash you can buy at 4.8 and get your free option. Or.... you can use your money and buy more than your extra allotment because the price is lower than 4.8 right now on-market.... But you forego the option.

If one thinks the price will be above 8c in a few years time, the option will be a good deal.

If one is looking to average down so they can get out at some point in the future OR average up, it is in one's best interest to buy shares for as low as possible. The option may well be irrelevant in this instance....

So I guess everyone needs to weigh their own investment priorities with where they stand..... That definitely includes time frame, as money invested here can't be invested elsewhere (opportunity cost).....

I've probably just stated the obvious.... So my apologies in advance.

Kind regards.

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.