PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

who is responsible for securing pdy tennements, page-7

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Some valid points....but lets not make a scapegoat of DS. He gets what he deserves no doubt, but nothing could have ever happened without the directors say so. They may have been in his pocket, and sure, they would have been voted out and replaced with another puppet for not following orders, but they were more than willing to burn people like me to feather their own nests. Same can be said for many shareholders who claim to have been ripped of by DS. I wish I was one of them.

So much can be said of the past, buy why bother. As long as the people responsible for steering this ship do the right thing, there is no need to go over the past. Steer it off course, and you are all enrolled in a free history lesson.

While I am not comortable with all of the corporate activity, it is almost a certainty that any other arrangement for change in control would have meant the same destruction of shareholder value, if not worse. Does that make it right? You decide.

The past is written.....the future is not. Focus on the future, do the right thing, and eveything has a smooth and happy ride. Yes, I have been accused of being too idealistic and naive.....but do you think I care?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.