ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

This thread started from a simple observation of increased...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This thread started from a simple observation of increased active sell orders with larger volume than usual. Can you deny It? It is an interesting signal for a stock with more than one hundred percent run-up within six months and dropping down thirty percent quickly in a couple of weeks. This run-up was not mentioned in previous posts doesn't mean it was forgotten, right? Everybody can see the chart. How can you say this thread is a distortion that forgets the spike?

This forum was always full of positive and promoting posters, but the share price still remains in its historical low area. You are repeatedly saying I post here in order to buy shares from you or others. It is entertaining and ridiculous. Only daydreamers would work on it.

LTSHs here should know this stock can never hold a spike without substantial supports. People need to operate smartly to generate profits or avoid big loss. The increased number of sell orders is a FACT. You cannot deny it. This downtrend is further confirmed by another ten percent loss. Do you expect a new low of nine cents? Fine, it is your choice to ignore such a signal and potentially twenty percent loss. I am happy with my decision to unload over the spike and buy back below five bucks. There is no need to buy more unless the share price is going below three bucks. You never know how low it dares to be. LOL.

You and some other posters prefer to say "I don't see it or I don't care". I would like to say I don't care whether you can see it or whatever you care about. You said you were not twisting? Fine, who cares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.