SRL 4.26% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Who is SAM RIGGALL?, page-11

1. Pah
    502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Maybe but sometimes a little funding or government backing / guarantee towards a project between government and private enterprise ( joint venture) can work well sort of like are major banks flourish off been backed by Australian government guarantee at the moment SRL is going no were and hasn't for ages and going no were in the foreseeable future at this rate we will run out of cash management will come to share holders for more money to pay wages keep the lights on and further years down track will do the same I am at the stage with SRL were it makes financial sense to stay with them hoping to get the mine up and running take the GAMBEL as if I get out now l have lost to much coin people seem to worship Robert / Sam obviously they are smart people to get were they are but they haven't performed for SRL share holders if they get this project of the ground / break dirt soon or before wanting another hand out from share holders to keep the lights on l will gladly retract the negative comments mentioned regarding Robert / Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 43.0¢ $15.04K 33.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11970 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 3946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.