IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Three years ago when I first (and last) bought PRR, the share...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Three years ago when I first (and last) bought PRR, the share price was compellingly attractive. Impressive management and medical staff changes and company saving funding made it a standout in my view. It's turned out to be the best investment decision I ever made, and I pick from the senior's menu.

A week ago I sat in a function room in the bowels of the Sydney Radisson and heard PRR's execs and scientific staff give what I considered to be a very positive presentation on their forward plans for the company. Conversations I had after the meeting reinforced my view of their upbeat mindset. I came away convinced to maintain my small remaining holding, at least until the release of interim 2b data.

However the week following the presentation has produced a drifting share price and at times a fair bit of selling pressure. So I've been asking myself whether the positivity I sensed last Friday may have misjudged the mood of the meeting.

To be honest, I don't think anything has changed, (except we are one week closer to 2b data.)

Experience tells me to follow my instincts, not the crowd, at times like these. As a small portfolio position I remain very comfortable with PRR. Given the progress down the regulatory pathway over the last three years, (particularly orphan drug status, 2b interim data looming and phase 3 underway), in my opinion PRR at its current SP is entering the same standout area that it was three years ago.

The market has pushed PRR's SP down to levels that for me are again compellingly attractive.

In my opinion, by triple listing in Australia, North America and Europe, management have positioned the company so that the weight of money that generally accompanies a major positive announcement, ( such as positive interim 2b data), should at least for a time take control away from the algorithmic traders, so we can see a SP reflective of market opinion, whatever that is.

If you look at the employment contracts of PRR's senior personnel, published in the pre Nasdaq SEC filings, you'll see that they generally have far more to gain from a rising share price, than their annual salaries.

Based on the positivity I detected among PRR staff just one week ago, I sense a buying opportunity might not be far away.
    I understand that the safety data was prepared for ASCO, but ultimately not presented. I'd like to see it released to the market.

Good luck all. Herro
    We all have our own opinions and biases. You've just read mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.