GXL 0.00% $5.54 greencross limited

Who is selling and why?, page-35

1. 4,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    Wintervet again with another negative story about GXL. You tried on few occasions to send some negative or inaccurate messages about GXL and I don not know your motive. For example on 6/2/17 you posted inaccurately that VetPartners is already being marketed for sale and ASXhealthcare responded with the below post:
    Wintervet - I don't comment often, but I do follow the vet industry closely. You generally have excellent insights into what's going on in the industry. I will do question your definitive commentary here. I know VetPartners well, so when you say "the business is already being marketed for sale" you may want to couch that by saying where you heard it. It's completely inaccurate. They just bought VetWest/Adelaide Animal Hospitals, and will never be sold as a separate company. They will only sell in conjunction with the entire NVA business, which has been sold three times in the past, all to private equity companies. The same management and approach in the US has been retained throughout those sales. The managers of VetPartners company are all Australians, and have been in place since the business came together in a transaction about 12 months ago. And I know many of the people in those ads - still happy. So, I get the complaint that it is not Australian owned, but that's the only accurate element of your statement. That's a fair comment, and if that's an issue for you then that's completely understandable. I can't speak to the accuracy of "We hear the American culture" comment, since I don't know where you heard it, but again, as I know the company well, there's really no American culture at all in this business. It's an easy thing to say and assume, but lazy if you don't really know.

This is all a "for what it's worth" comment, since VetPartners and NVA are both private companies. Again, I've had a tremendous respect for your previous comments, but I thought the inaccurate statements of fact you presented here deserved comment.

So, I think everyone who reads your previous posts on GXL will find out that most of them are inaccurate or to spread fear among investors. I also think that GXL has an excellent management team who would have a tremendous contingency plan before Amazon arrive to Australia in few years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.