KCN 0.00% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

You are all so wrong. Yes, the price is down due to profit...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    You are all so wrong. Yes, the price is down due to profit takers and the fact we had a God sent BOA to help push prices down. However, the volumes look pretty much even to me. In fact, I am so happy at the moment, not even the doomsayers can sway my resolve. How many of you would have bought any more shares at 2.20 or higher. BOA made the process very easy and the fear-mongering is doing the rest.

This is not my only project at the moment I'm investing heavily into THO Thor Industries and LHA Lufthansa. Both will pay and pay big.

Thanks to this technical drop due to a lack of KCN news and the fear of prices going south I have managed to pick up another 200k shares. You want to know how people become millionaires, well keep watching. I have done this three times over already. Making money is easy. You find a sure thing. We all know that KCN will open its mines, that is a given.

Most here are sophisticated traders, that I see and sense by what they say and do. The rest need assurance that the price will move north in the near future. Let me answer that here and now, regardless of KCN's funding issues (which is the least of my concern). Yes, this company will trade north of $5 by the time they post their half-yearly (after mining starts). I expect that the first half won't be as big as the second half result. That is when I see a bonanza. Anything north of $7 will be wonderful.

I don't invest to lose money and I don't mind telling you that I'm sitting on 400k shares and will continue to grow my exposure in this company because it's not that I have cast iron balls or no brains, I look at the situation from its entirety. The mines have been approved. The rest is just forum banter for amusement.

Since when did raising capital become a key issue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.71 $1.64 $699.1K 421.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11106 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 1492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.