CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

who is selling : joshua pitt may be , page-2

1. 2,463 Posts.

I agree the action yesterday was unsettling but was also something I like others certainly took advantage of – like you I am confident this will be seen simply as an opportunity soon enough and simply another necessary visit to the long term trendline - but of course with any new or large addition to an investment one does have initial concerns

I can’t for the life of me understand the apparently blatant matching up that has been going on in the closing auction – it has to be being done on a nod and a wink and if so - why not just do it off market?

I have no idea who is selling but I note that on 8/11/06 Cairnglen ceased to be a substantial holder but I still cant figure out how the hell to read those announcements but I assume it means they are simply no longer a substantial holder as opposed to no longer holding any so they could still have a cpl of million shares so could it be them and have no need to submit notices of changes in holdings – correct? Josh is still a substantial older isn’t he so would need to submit changes?

I agree wholeheartedly that Directors need to revisit how they sell shares but my quick checking suggests particularly MH has been selling into news looking at his May, August Oct and Dec sales notices and while I am far from a competent chartist and might draw some Hellenic wrath I am convinced that MH created a double top when he last sold, presumably into the interest generated by the US/Euro Broker tour announced 13/12 – ok there has been a lot more shares entering the market since then than just old Mal’s and some funny games being played by the big boys – JP Cairnglen or whoever - but like it or not I do feel that a director’s sell price puts at least a short term valuation on a company and maybe that led to the triple top ---

Again at great personal risk of Zeus chuckin a lighting bolt at me (or maybe worse still a scolding from Oly lol) I think it is time to shut the gate to the feedlot – few too many heads in the trough the last several months – albeit DESERVED HEADS INDEED but nonetheless – it’s been getting a work out and in my opinion is certainly at least in part, responsible for the recent share price stagnation.

I too have little doubt that long term we are on a huge winner and while I appreciate that the share price has moved considerably in past year or so I do not think I am alone in the belief that we are undervalued to buggery and should be much higher so for mine, I think it’s time for a gentleman’s agreement at board level - no visits to the trough for say 6 months – AND get the PR/marketing consultants RS says they were looking at – get them on board NOW first thing Monday morning and let them handle the release of the news we keenly await so it can be released in a manner befitting it and get this sturdy steamship back to performing like a star ship

Harvey - shields to 100% for approaching lighting bolt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.