CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Wiza Don't get me wrong - I am not looking for spin, either –...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Wiza
    Don't get me wrong - I am not looking for spin, either – just concise, accurate, well-crafted and timely releases

Just as an aside – we entered the ASX 300 15/9/06 seven trading days later, 26/9/06 we closed on a high of $4.98 – then big Mal sold a few off and that was followed by Gordo with some serious selling --- now, 4 months later - we enter the ASX 200 with a pre entry close yesterday just 8 cents higher than our high of Sept 06 so in the end – one could argue that the ASX 300 did nothing for us and we are now poised to enter the ASX 200 with no real net gain in share price – I know that is an overly simplistic view to take and don’t advance it seriously but I do advance it to suggest it is indeed time management refocussed seriously on the share price. (I declare an added interest in this regard also because I loaded up lol but even had I not I would feel the same way)

I do not anticipate it being the job of a PR consultant etc to spin anything just to help us get maximum mileage out of the good groundwork being done.

Management have acknowledged the need to retain such consultants and I am told that after much feedback from the question Westmoon raised at the EGM healthy discussion ensued amongst the board and senior Mx to quote a couple of the replies I got

“Consensus is that we could and should improve the style and quality of our releases so that a clear message gets through to interested parties and also generates interest among others.

And

“You also made a very valid point about retention of PR assistance. I have in fact held discussions with some external relations/public relations consultants and I have received proposals from them. I am yet to make a decision about which way to go.”

I am just saying it is time to make that decision as to who to use

ps and am pputting it on HC coz they read it lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.