CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Patience is a virtue they say. The Jungle King is now on auto...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Patience is a virtue they say. The Jungle King is now on auto pilot and no amount of spin, positive or negative, is likley to affect the evolution from here. We are now exposed on the global oceans sailing under Zeus ongoing goodwill and guidance.

Now that we are in the big league, the main interest is gonna be future EARNINGS drivers. BHP doesnt focus on announcing drill results. Market is only concerned about future earnings. Thats gotta be the go from here. And CMR in its last presentation started the ball rolling on that front in conjunction with NPV targets.

And not often do you get one saying what its "worth". Latest preso based conservative numbers came up with a 8-16 buck NPV. That was CMR talking, not me haha. And thats BOUND to be upwardly revised as we get into the main courses. At least gives the instos something to bite on initially. And theres gonna be many more and widespread presos this year you would think.

The battle lines are drawn. Management have placed their credibility necks on the line (and they havent done too badly at 400% pa growth last 3 years). They have given us broad insight into their forward strategies without given away the game and have a faultless track record to back it up. I cant imagine anyone being disappointed thus far with the mining house buing built here.

Looking forward thru 2007, there are MAJOR milestones to be achieved. Foremost in my thinking are :

(1) To gain approvals for U-mining at Mt Fitch for entree 2 mill lbs pa / year project life based 14.5 mill lbs JORC reserves proven, targeting 2008 production start. THAT alone will send our global followers into a feeding frenzy.

(2) To prove the Rum Jungle Uranium Field contains LARGE reserves of uncomformity style Uranium (Athabascan Gold) to add to our U-kitty and future production rate increases toward cited 5 mill lb pa / 100 mill lbs targets. That means lotsa drilling of the U-smorgasboard this year ......... we are still waiting on first pass results from first wildcats drilled in December.

(3) To prove the whole Browns embayment area is interconnected at depth....... meaning a 2 kilometre mineralised zone of base metals sulphides taking us toward 200 mill tonnes resource target (at equiv 3+% Copper grade) thus proving up Browns and satellites as one of the worlds truly last known major undeveloped base metals deposits. Thats all HNC are interested in and will be further spending 12 mill bucks PER ANNUM (JV-budgeted) explorating the many kilometres of untested strike for next 5 years. BIG interest on whats happening at Browns East atm ......... drill results from last December pending. And what of Mt Fitch sulphides? Drool !

(4) To successfully start-up Browns Oxides cashflows around July adding 50c ps net to the kitty FY1 and establishing our current share price on PE 10 for the bread and butter oxides starter project alone !!! THIS is first interest for any investment insto looking at confidently taking a serious position in the Jungle King. One thing further to note here, even tho oxides reserves are probably 10 years' worth based 1.3 mill tpa planned, doubt we will producing such separately beyond 2010. Oxides are likely to be part of MUCH LARGER sulphides operation from then ......... hopefully 5 - 10 mill tpa (Cu-Co-Ni-Pb-Zn-Ag at 3+% Cu equivalent grade) to do justice to the resource base.

(5) To maintain an OPTIMUM share structure ensuring MAX return to shareholders as we ride the Chinese led, paper devaluation fueled resources boom into the next deacade or two.

Now instead of you guys whinging about a FEW shares a retiring director is cashing in after 20 years' FAITHFUL service holding the Ark together thru major storms for our FUTURE BENEFIT AND ENJOYMENT henceforth, u may instead think it GREAT to have a bit of liquidity offered the new interests WITHOUT ISSUING ANY MORE SHARES to dilute us !!! GIVE THEM MORE from directors / existing shareholders holdings until there is no more left I say !!!! Cos soon they will be coming with open hungry mouths putting pressure on us for more.

I personally believe CMR should be two companies ....... a base matals company listed on the HSG and U-company listed on the TSX. (Or even a third to hold the NSW exploration stuff which must also have us scratching our heads atm.) However, to do so, we would need to issue MORE SHARES to the locals in each case. And the thought remains, aint it better that if we are going to do that, to do so at a HIGHER price ?

Hence IMO there is the RIGHT TIME for such and being an Olympian, I kinda love the idea of a "RUM" spinning outa CMR's head fully armed with substantial
    U-RESERVES, APPROVALS and the CAPEX IN HAND, just like Athena sprung outa Zeus's head fully mature and armed.

Got fond memories of the Golden Grove/Forrestania Gold MO mid 1987 and how that resulted in MAX growth of shareholders value all round.

So patience on this Olympians and let our capable leaders guide us as appropriate. Stop whinging and start looking at the TOTAL picture evolving here. I am completely relaxed now that we are masters of our destiny. And plenty of good folk adding their skills to the common-wealth to guide our Ark thru any storm which may beset the global seas from hereon.

Give thanks and praise to Zeus and prepare to gaze in wonder at what the Jungle King exposes this year !

In my TOTALLY BIASED opinion.

I recently sold 2% of my CMR physical holding to raise capital for a leveraged CMR CFD account in preparation for the coming pivotal breakout which i soon expect/hope to see.

Again all in my totally biased opinion based personal strategies and aspirations. I aint no advisor. Just a CMR-watcher with binoculars and microscopes in hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.