LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Great post Timmo, as were the comments that followed. Not sure...

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Great post Timmo, as were the comments that followed.

Not sure we are going to see that rocket blast too far any time soon as irrespective of the LAMP finally starting up the macros in RE are just so poor, let alone Materials.

We need an uneventful ramp up to steady state S1 and an earnings report next March as S2 is commissioned and hopefully clear evidence of a bottom in REO pricing before the market is going to sit up and generate much price momentum IMO. It's going to take real news to get thru $1.40 & then $1.70 not spec.

Like you, I've tossed & turned over Lynas, analysed & over analysed, pissed off half my friends talking about it but still keep buying. The more I look at it the more I am convinced that with successful execution Lynas is going to grow way beyond anything else in my portfolio.

Beyond the LAMP S1 & S2 the potential with Duncan is extraordinary and the relationship with Rhodia & La Rochelle is not on anyone's radar ATM. As I've posted before just run the potential Duncan production against the DoE projections and you'll realise the significance.

Going to take a couple of years to unfold but it promises to be a hell of a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.