BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Who's selling? - Anyone thought maybe it's all the holders that...

1. 29 Posts.
    Who's selling? - Anyone thought maybe it's all the holders that are spooked by the negative rhetoric on this thread.

A comment by Mozart claimed the pile of red dirt at Marilana is worth a couple of billion per annum,not to mention about another third of western australia in tennaments!! (exaggeration haha). Clearly the current MAJORITY owners are looking at a long term play.

The port capacity, worth who knows how much, doesn't have to be used for 4-5yrs time (unless I am mistaken Matt, but the port won't be built before then). And then you've got Hancock with signed paperwork allowing a new rail line to be built to Hedland (QR??), FMG's rail line across the valley, not to metnion BHP's rail line which practically needs to be tunelled under to build our mine, not to mention other options - if I were the owner I'd probably be asking for more quotes too.

Now you'll all think I support foreign ownership from these comments, but if you read my only other post, you'll see that I'm not necessarily in favour of us selling off the farm.

I killed it on these shares at $6+ a while back and was planning to again. This note is just to urge a bit of solidarity and positive sentiment - the more negative half baked shit that gets written here, the lower the price will go.

Nuff said - my views only.

SurferDave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.