TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

"I have had to sell my holding this year and encourage friends...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "I have had to sell my holding this year and encourage friends to do the some (some at a loss) unfortunately and all because I just can't see any good news in the near term."

mattkid76,

I note in a couple of posts on 16 and 17 Nov that you show 'Stock Held'. Now, you have no stock but are down ramping TIS IMO. Not sure of your motive, but, thanks to some getting out of TIS of late, I have been picking up some shares at a great price.

With them and like my holdings they will go in the bottom drawer. I will also continue to accumulate should the price continue on a downward spiral as I still have faith in TIS.

I for one would not be encouraging others to sell their holdings in TIS.

Looking at trading figures for the past month I noticed that only between 3% to 4% of the total shares in TIS have been traded and this is not taking into account those that buy and sell small parcels to make a few bucks on the side.

Management have been castigated for not letting shareholders know of just where they are at this stage and yet when they do put out an ASX explanation to some questions, some are still not happy.

Personally, if you have no faith at all in the company then maybe you have done the right thing and sold out. I will be interested to see whether or not into the future you buy back at a lower price and then start to ramp up the company. Time will tell.

In conclusion, my opinion still stands. IMO we have a great product that once approval is given will see it accepted readily by the marketplace. In the meantime, I will continue to accumulate at these prices.

Good luck to all the long term holders that have not been scared off by a few whom possibly have their own personal agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.