ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

That's correct. But if you were to read my previous post/reply...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    That's correct. But if you were to read my previous post/reply to you, instead of jumping out of the gate before like a bull before finishing it, you would have also noticed that I said that I only posts in stocks that I have concerns about. And you made the same remarks too in writing what your did.. I.e. ""("I am only posting in stocks which I have great concerns with and not the ones which I have nothing to worry about")""

Now if I didn't post in ATU before, it meant what I said and that I had nothing to worry about it as I thought it was well run..

Now I am not, I am extremely disappointed at what they or he did, and I am sharing my views with whom whoever wants to take notice of it.....Period.!!

Now, and seeing that you've mentioned the 22nd of April date upon which I started posting here, when was that announcement about the shares placement released to the market.??

I rest my case your honour.

And now wait and see what will happen with these shares while the Sophisticated Investors and Financial Institutions which have been let into the gates. Not many of these people "If Any" are in for the long time but only for the quick buck and probably move on after the killing you know.??

Could it be that the only way they invested money with us was to get a special treatment and leave the poor old suffering investor out in the cold and suffer a bit more.??

I could be wrong and only time will tell. Lets' see.

Dyor.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.