ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

That is totally out of what has been discussed and only promoted...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    That is totally out of what has been discussed and only promoted by people who might just be Short Term Punters/Traders. Nothing about shareholders who have been invested and supporting ATU for many many years, let alone allowing the people in the BOD's participate at the same price and conditions, but excluding the shareholders.

That is scandalous and disgusting and I don't care what Max Wang is and what he is doing. IT IS WRONG. PERIOD.!!

And to let the Directors in and not giving the same opportunity to the shareholders, IMO it is beyond reality and unheard of. What is the Chairman of our company doing while this is going on and allow his mates to participate and kicking the shareholders in the arse.??.................. You tell me.

Isn't the position of the Chairman and the Directors to look after the interests of all shareholders and not just their own like IMO has been allowed to happen in this dreadful case.????? .............................. Answer me please.................I rest my case.

Stop finding excuses please and face reality. "Unless of course you are one of those people benefiting from that decision. Who knows. NOT ME.!!""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.