AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Who is still holding their shares?, page-9

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Look to my post below with over 90 thumbs up,
    as only about 5% actually give out thumbs to those who read so this tells you there are hundreds if not thousands of holders still in from the 23,000 small holders that were recorded in the 2017 AR holding 1.5M or less.

Remember there were 1B shares issued before the 2016 dilution to the poisonous yankee bondholders by this BOD so that means the LTHs became diluted by 90% but now with Gina/twiggy holding 84%-90% of that yankee equity those remaining LTHs are likely still here watching the yanks equity soaked up by the aussie Billionaires.

From a LTHs point of view, the yanks have transferred their debt to equity shares to Gina/twiggy and the remaining 1B of holders may have sold some or held on but may have no intent in selling low for a large capital loss. Why bother?

Many of these long term holders who bought in at 50c -400c the last decade saw the $4 highs and the terrible 1.0c lows like I did and likely many who didnt buy in low or average down due to the scare tactics & crap posted on here by the PR pros are still holding as its not worth selling shares that were worth $50k for $3k say.

So there may be many LTHs who didnt trade, buy low or held all the way down and a minority who bought low and still wait for a fair payday.

Perhaps the remaining holders want 10c-50c or nothing like me?
    They see that the majority ownership has switched from the poisonous yanks to Gina/twiggy and we know these new owners like to build and increase the value of their assets.

Thats why we - HOLD STRONG & HOLD LONG!

If you aint selling at 4.2c or even 6.2c then let Gina know & give this a thumbs up!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.