88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

You have missed the boat a bit. But you know...when I first...

1. 588 Posts.
    You have missed the boat a bit.

But you know...when I first invested in 88E, it was at 1.8 cents back when they first announced Icewine and the price had risen heaps already - it dropped from there and I thought I had missed the boat. Dropped all the way down to 0.7 and I thought ahh shit there goes my money; will leave it in there cause I've lost most of it anyway and it sounds like long term the company could produce something for me. Well...look where we are now. I guess what I'm saying is, you never know...ignore the short term gains you were originally trying to win and think about the longer term. For me the longer term is now; already made a killing on this but it's taken 6 months+ to do that. You *might* have invested at the top of our little boom (I actually think this will creep to 10 cents before we get the next announcement if it isn't Monday), but you're still in early for the potentially big thing, i.e. independent report and seismic, or a JV announcement. Just like me, it could go down on you, or up, but if you hold long enough (give yourself the 6 months that I did), you may see many times your money made!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $52.42K 26.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 28969840 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 681195992 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.