88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Who is still in?, page-51

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good on you @JakMills - wish I'd had the sense at 21 to invest - I was far too busy having a good time!

And you've picked an absolute ripper for your first stock too mate - there are not too many times in your investing life that you'll double your money inside a month - though I wish you many more months like this one!

If I had one piece of advice (and it's only what I'm telling myself at the moment too!) it would be to be super careful not to let 88E get you into too much of a "gamblers" mindset - always chasing another stock with such quick and phenomenal returns as this. As the experienced posters here will tell you, this just doesn't happen very often - most investing requires a LOT more patience.

Anyway - to answer the original thread question - I've picked up a pretty decent chunk of these - heads and options - my average is sitting around 1c heads and 1.2c options. Have sold a few small chunks since it hit 5c - aiming to be completely free-carried on this baby by time it hits 10c.

If everything continues on the current track, should still end up with a worthwhile enough parcel that it might be a decent deposit on a house one day, or who knows - if Dave keeps just smacking it outta the park - maybe a castle in south of France... now that would make my lady happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 7.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 156421343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 573323665 175
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.