SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Who is still in?, page-34

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    I am staying in here long term, and will add to my holdings as funds and dips occur. Current average of $0.016c (or as HC would show 1.6c).

This has huge potential written all over it during the next year or two. I enjoy doing the research, and watching the progression of these companies as much as the profit/loss, hours of enjoyment learning new things and analysing the thousand variables, which is why I am not the best person to follow when it comes to ruthlessly achieving profits, as I often get sidetracked by the science.

Invested in a Mali gold company once, and actually forgot about it while I was learning all about Mali culture, geography, politics, art, music, literature etc, it was fascinating. When I finally caught up with the stock again, it had sunk (but now it's back). Still, I'm having fun.

I think there might be a number of interesting technical developments, business transactions, and corporate developments in the next year with Syntonic.

And it will be even better being here when things settle down, and all the traders are gone. Not that they don't have their place, they do contribute some valuable information, but it can be so ephemeral.

This is a good thread, some nice people here, and knowledgeable.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.