Absolutely agree.I don't know how long Labor will last before it...

1. 35,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Absolutely agree.

I don't know how long Labor will last before it reverts to the " Canberra bubble " mentality.

But so far, so good. They are fixing the long overdue issues the COALition refused to deal with. Bringing Australia up to date and out of the 1950's.

Clean energy and solid emission reduction policies will give Australia the international respect it deserves and will drive the next economic boom for the country that will last for decades as a clean energy exporter and a country that produces very low emission goods.

Inclusion, reconciliation and aged care improvements will put us back up the list as a country that respects and cares for it's citizens.

Getting involved with our Pacific neighbours rather than looking the other way and claiming " it's not my job ".

A federal ICAC that attacks corruption in politics.

There will be plenty of other things that need doing after that such as debt reduction but the one's above are long overdue and will be largely put to bed so that we can move forward as a country.

I just hope Labor sticks to their guns. I was hoping that the COALition would have a good flush out post election but it seems nothing's changed. If anything, they've swung to the right making them more unelectable which will reduce pressure on Labor. Labor could get a couple of terms with no opposition.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.