MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Who is Sukh Energy?, page-121

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I thought you'd had enough and were sick of it. Would hate to see how many posts you would have if you were enthusaistic about MNS. You have to realise that 95+% of posters of this forum are strong supporters of MNS and you won't be finding too many supporters for your posts.

We all understand you have lost your faith and are skeptical, but your trying to convince a large group of people who have invested a lot of their money and have been convinced by their own research or even other people that the future is encouarging. Do you honestly expect everyone is going to change their views based on the heresay of some dude who has popped up in the past 48 hours to vent his frustrations. Your deluded if that's the case.

You will find little support on here I am afraid and the support you will get is from people who are equally dismissed by the overwhelming majority on this forum. Who knows, you may be right with your suspicions, but you're not going to convince too many people on here. Our convictions are pretty strong and if you think we are all idiots, then we probably don't care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.