MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Who is Sukh Energy?, page-26

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    with all due respect Raj I do question someone’s motive when they suddenly appear and focus on a very small part of the business to scaremonger retail investor. People can just look at your post history and it wouldn’t surprise me if you are a paid poster.

These articles are an attack on the management from a disgruntled ex employee as how else would the Australian become aware of this contract?. Its interesting this is the only contract they mention and not any other contracts such as the US Defence contractor. Being selective for their agenda without all facts. We are not privy to the contract with Sukh or privy to Sukhs future plans – for all we know Sukh may have a large investor and we know they have over $500M contracts themselves. And yes small companies or startups can grow quickly off investment or securing large contracts. Does it really matter where the sales are coming from?

As I have said before you are in la la land if you don’t think every bit of capacity NY produces will not be sold – right time, right place, right tech and IM3NY is getting a hell of a lot of attention in the US now.

Furthermore, this is nothing like IGE which was a completely fraudulent illegal statement about securing funding. MNS has announced one of their contracts is with a small entity. FFS comparing to IGE is at best slander and a complete attack on the integrity of the board including a Nobel Prize winner.

If you have concerns then best you sell now, however I’m looking at the bigger picture to production. Those that continue to attack current management, all they are doing is hurting retail investors to settle some score – and some say the hold!! Laughable.

Yes management need to be held accountable and all I say is send your queries and questions to them. but I’ll back our current board any day to get us successfully into the US and globally, rather than downramping posters.

And background on me – I don’t know management at all and only started investing 12 months ago when I was given this as a tip from a work client. I don’t trade so not a pump and dump brigade. Yes I’m positive on the stock for many reasons previously noted and have said I believe the SP & MC is where I think it should be until production or US listing. Unfortunately until then the SP will be what it will be with risks attached like any penny stock.

Good luck to all shareholders, do your own research and always be aware on forums like this people will have certain agenda’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.