MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Who is Sukh Energy?, page-38

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Yeah and that's the thing, there are people here that label some like myself as having an agenda. I'm glad you listen to both views.

I don't have an agenda. I expect spec companies to be further derisked as time goes on.. MNS isn't doing that. Yes they have funding at a high interest rate, yes they have contracts, some legitimate, some not. They cannot write up announcements properly because it's clear C4V, IM3NY and Magnis don't communicate with each other.

I hope it pays off for shareholders as I want everything to make money. I'm not telling anyone else to sell. I too thought mns was a great buy and hold. But as they say when you know longer believe in the company you should sell. Hence I sold on open for a profit. Less profit I would have made if I sold last week, or week before, but a profit none the less.

I don't believe I could ever influence the SP let alone other investors by posting on here, so I have no reason to do so. I don't want cheaper shares I got out and if I can trust the company will do what it intends to do then I'll be back in at what could be a higher price. No skin off my nose.

@TheBigDance you make a fair point about not being available to retail so I'll accept that. Still don't feel comfortable. Looking at the "news" section on their website there is nothing that tells me they are signing big contracts. The only thing there is joining the REA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.