MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I coincidentally live in Chiswick at the moment. Its a large...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I coincidentally live in Chiswick at the moment. Its a large business park with several companies operating out of each large building, it has a nice artificial pond and Starbucks there (2 for some reason). Has several large multi national corporations playstation (Sony) and Discovery chanel and such from memory...havent walked around there for awhile but when i do i will see if i can see this company. At night they are probably staffed by night reception...i have a friend that works nights as a recepetionist for a different corp place in London, just sits there and doesnt know anything about anything, takes a message if anyone calls e.t.c but ultimatley when i think of him, he doesnt really know the companies that work out of there he is just there, employed by the property to keep it staffed not the companies that Lease it and he isnt expected to do anything...needless to say, i get a bit jealous of his stressfree life haha i think he was saying the day receptionists were expected to do proper duties e.t.c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.