PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

psa waiting for the announcement sushi we are not going to...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    psa waiting for the announcement sushi we are not going to change the way Fern operates and as he owns around 25% of the company he can pretty much do what he likes. He has had a revised website in his in tray for months but has yet to approve it, so the year in review on the current site is still 2001!!!!

I've emailed him a number of times on these issues but have long since given up. Strange for someone who stayed on for hours after the agm this year to answer questions

I think maybe in the past they beat their chests a little then ended up with egg all over their face when the oil and gas prices bombed in 1998 and they nearly went under. All they want to do now is present info in the past tense ie. record achievements and not talk about forecasts and potential reserves etc like some others do.

I think these guys have a much longer time frame than we do and that eventually Fern will get the $300 million market cap he spoke about at the AGM, but it is not going to happen tommorrow.

Trades in the last few days have been minimal so one can't take any notice of recent price movements. What did concern me a little was the 31,000 ADRs that traded in the US on Friday where the price closed at 4.55 or 1.28 in our money. I thought we might have some reflection of that mini sell off in our market today but it didn't happen.

Where we are at week's end will depend on the quarterly and Vermilion flow rates as miningnut has often reminded us. I'm optimisitic and that's why I have been buying today. I think we will even have some more info about Main Pass.

But I suspect the release will come on Friday and not any earlier. PSA always seem to leave the pr to the last possible day!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.