DRA 0.00% $2.00 dra global limited

Who is The Masked Informer, page-9

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    Hypothetically, wouldn't everyone agree it would be contradictory for someone so hellbent on holding companies to account to then be a supporter of something like a bitcoin group....
    They would appear to want everyone to be accountable but wouldn't appear to want to be accountable themselves, that my friends is a hypocrite, a half truther, someone that sets others up for a fall purely for egotistical purposes....!!!!
    Another hypothetical, how about a person that loves the spotlight, TV interviews etc.... seems like it's all about one person and one person only... I knew a person once that was heavily intoxicated on self importance, felt like they could say anything about anyone immune from any recourse....
    The reason some travel down this path is they have nothing to contribute other than negativity because they are too challenged to bring anything constructive to the table. It's so easy to damn something rather than assist in its success. Anyone heading down this path might want some assistance to help their troubled soul....
    There is no reference to anyone in particular, however, if someone reads this and thinks their circumstances align with the post, my advice to them would be to look at things positively and get a life...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.